Friday, July 3, 2015

Primal Mom Success Story: 70 Pounds Lost, No More Lupus or Fibromyalgia Flare-Ups... And New-Found Confidence!

Thank you, Candy S., for sharing your journey with me! This is Candy's REAL life journey to HEALTH, weight loss and an amazing new confidence!
Candy, you serve as an inspiration to so many people! I am so extremely proud of you and cannot wait to see all of your goals continue to become a reality!
Here is Candy's story"
 
"Last year, I was struggling with ways to lose weight and live a healthy lifestyle.  I was getting sick a lot! In the years before, there were times I could not get out of bed from Fibromyalgia and Lupus flare-ups. The pain was so severe, it was difficult to work and live my life. I began to do some research on how to begin to eat right and help cure my health conditions, plus lose unwanted weight. 
 
I stumbled across Primal Mom's page and, in October, I emailed Amber and asked to start on her detox and meal plans.  I began the detox on October 20, 2014. That first week I lost 5 pounds and felt great, so I decided to continue on the primal journey. Now it is June, eight months later, and I have lost 70 pounds! 70! I have more energy than I have ever had. Plus, I haven’t gotten sick or suffered any fibromyalgia or lupus flare-ups! Not One!

I started doing crossfit almost 3 weeks ago, which I would not have been able to do half of the workouts I do now, if I did not cut out the processed food, sugars, and grains. I have also developed a confidence I did not have before and am beginning to succeed in other areas of my life. I just got a promotion and a raise at work, because I was assertive and went for it. In the past, I would have just assumed I was not good enough for it.  Now I know I am worth it, I am good enough and I choose to treat my body and life like the temple it is, rather than a shack. Taking that first step and emailing Amber (aka Primal Mom) was one of the best decisions I have ever made in my life!!
 
Candy S."

2 comments:

  1. Amazing! So good to see people benefit from nutrition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! So good to see people benefit from nutrition!

    ReplyDelete